- Shop Lush:
- Gorilla Perfume
- Emotional Brilliance
- Best Smellers
Categories - Top Rated (clear)
At some point all of the stress and hectic running around of the season catches up with you. For some, that means spending the holidays clutching the Kleenex box. For others it means unplanned decorations on their faces and bodies, instead of decking the halls. It happens.
This is what we keep in our emergency kit for such skin care emergencies:
Grease Lightning: Super effective thyme, tea tree and rosemary infusion shrink mini volcanoes, zap spots, and treat your clogged pores and inflammation. Consider it your skin superhero.
Tea Tree Water: Don't use a toner with skin irritating alcohol. Antiseptic tea tree oil gently clears out blemish causing bacteria, while grapefruit and juniper water balance oil production. Spritz away.
Mask of Magnaminty: Make dirt a distant memory with our deep cleansing face and back mask. China clay and fresh peppermint dig way down into your pores, aduki beans exfoliate flaky skin, while honey calms and soothes. Amazing.
Irritations aren't only the realm of your face, (and we're not referring to your mother-in-law either). Your poor skin can have troubles all over.
Dream Wash: Sensitive, sore skin will be awash with relief with our gentle, whipped creation made with soothing aloe vera, lavender, rose, tea tree, and calamine. No lather, just hop...
We believe the hours before you leave for the party are half the fun! Treat yourself to a trip to LUSH and you'll be anticipating the getting-ready part as much as the party itself. Here are ten tips to truly luxuriate in the moments of getting ready:
1. To set the mood, turn on your favorite music, indulge in a glass of wine and gather up your favorite preparing-for-a-party products.
2. Run a hot bath and sink in with a Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, complete with subtle shimmer and a celebratory champagne fragrance.
3. While you soak, use a Fresh Face Mask to brighten up your skin. Wash it off after about ten minutes.
4. Since you're living in the lap of luxury already, massage in one of our revitalizing hair masks for supremely soft, tamed tresses. Best to do this towards the end of your soak as you'll want to shower it off after about 20-30minutes.
5. When your toes have turned to prunes, drain the bath and rinse off. Then, lather up with our tequila-infused Ponche shower gel with fresh, organic orange juice to zest up your mood and get you ready to party!
6. Once you're clean, brighten your body with our Sandy Santa sugar and salt scrub. You won't be able to stop rubbing yourself once you get a whiff of the sweet orange oil fragrance. You'l...
There are some products that strike a universal chord with LUSH fans. These products have armies of devoted followers who couldn't live without them.
But these products aren't ones that a team of marketers have chosen. They are your favorites you tell us you love them on the Forum, on Facebook, Twitter, in the LUSH Times, and even on your home video reviews on YouTube! We love hearing these great comments so please keep 'em coming and we'll carry on trying to add to the list of LUSH Favorites!
If you've ever met Mark Constantine, you'll understand why his Forum name is Big (he's well over six feet tall!) Seeing as he invented this volumizing sea salt, seaweed, lemon and lime shampoo, especially to suit his hair, we think it's a pretty fair deal that he got to name it after himself! It's fantastic and making your hair BIG and giving it more shine than you ever thought imaginable.
Angels on Bare Skin
Our heavenly lavender roll is a best-seller; if you've tried it you know why. We've taken a medieval recipe and blended ground almonds to gently scrub, with china clay to deeply cleanse. Generous helpings of rose and lavender oils do their magic balancing and soothing your skin. No matter how naughty you are, wash with this and your face will look simply angelic.