- Shop Lush:
- Gorilla Perfume
- Emotional Brilliance
- Best Smellers
Tags - shampoo (clear)
Washing with the best ingredients to support your hair and scalp goals makes an incredible difference in your mane condition.
Hair needs vary as greatly as skin needs do, and so do lifestyle preferences. Hence the array of both solid and liquid shampoo options in our hair care range - shampooing has never been more fun!
Review the following statements and choose a shampoo based on what washes up.
I’d describe my hair as:
- A) Normal, not giving me too much trouble.
- B) Needy, it’s really an effort to get it looking good.
- C) Dull and dry to the touch.
- D) Oily and limp, lacking lustre.
- E) My hair’s fine—but my scalp is troublesome.
My current routine is:
- A) Washing when needed, and using a few other products here and there
- B) Washing, conditioning, heat-treating, styling and regular chemical processing.
- C) Washing and/or conditioning 3 or 4 times a week
- D) Washing hair every day.
- E) More geared towards my scalp health than my hair.
After I wash my hair, it feels:
- A) Clean, and easy to manage.
- B) Like starting from scratch on my overall look.
- C) Thirsty for conditioner.
- D) Less greasy than usual.
- E) Healthy and clean.
My goal for my hair is to:
- A) Keep...
It's time to let go of the bottle and hit the bar! Well, Shampoo Bars anyway.
Another LUSH invention, (and one that's solid and naked), they're versatile, easy to use and travel with, and we have one for just about every hair and scalp need. Join Leigh in the shower as she shares her knowledge and tips for Solid Shampoo Bars.
Want more Quick Tips? Check out our YouTube channel - you may never leave your bathroom again!...
Urban myths aren’t limited to horror movies; don’t believe everything that you hair… We’re cleaning up some myths about hair care.
More shampoo = cleaner hair
Don’t get yourself into an unnecessary lather and waste shampoo. Just a squirt (about the size of a quarter) is usually enough for long hair. Very long hair may take a little more. Our solid shampoo bars last for 50- 80 washes; evidence that a little does go a long way. The secret to clean, healthy hair is not the amount of lather your shampoo creates; it’s the ingredients in your shampoo. Read the labels, learn about the ingredients and know why they’re there.
You must shampoo every day
We sell shampoo so we could certainly benefit from keeping this one under wraps, but we believe in honesty. Shampooing too frequently can harm hair and lead to excess oil production. If you have extremely oily hair and shampoo twice a day, cut back to once. If you shampoo daily, try every other day instead. It can take two to three weeks for your scalp to adjust, but the benefits will be worth the bother. Wear your hair up or use accessories to keep your hair under control until the awkward phase passes.
You have to change shampoos frequently
While your mane may have its own quirky personality, hair does not get bored and ...