- Shop Lush:
- Gorilla Perfume
- Emotional Brilliance
Tags - snow globe (clear)
Listen up, crafty crafters. It's time to round up your special scissors, survey your glitter levels and lay out your craft mat, because we've put together a series of easy Christmas crafts you can attempt at home. First up, DIY snow globes!
Inspired by our best-selling Christmas soap - Snow Globe, Julia invited us to her cosy, crafty, cat-filled home to show you how to create your very own Winter Wonderland.
Cr-afternoon Instructions: How to Make a Snow Globe
Glass jar with screw-top lid
Glitter or faux snow
1. Unscrew the lid from your glass jar and flip it upside down. Apply a generous amount of crazy glue to the inside of the lid. Press your figurine firmly into the glue to secure its place. Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
2. While the glue is drying, fill your jar with distilled water (almost to the top!) Pour in approximately 2 tablespoons of glycerin.
3. Now is the fun part! You can add as many sparkles or snowflakes as you like, in any color combination. Just sprinkle them into the water mixture.
4. Carefully screw the lid back on the jar, submerging the figurine in water.
5. Flip it over and shake, shake, shake! Congratulations. You've made your very own Winter Wonderland!...