- Shop Lush:
- Gorilla Perfume
- Emotional Brilliance
We believe the hours before you leave for the party are half the fun! Treat yourself to a trip to LUSH and you'll be anticipating the getting-ready part as much as the party itself. Here are ten tips to truly luxuriate in the moments of getting ready:
1. To set the mood, turn on your favorite music, indulge in a glass of wine and gather up your favorite preparing-for-a-party products.
2. Run a hot bath and sink in with a Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, complete with subtle shimmer and a celebratory champagne fragrance.
3. While you soak, use a Fresh Face Mask to brighten up your skin. Wash it off after about ten minutes.
4. Since you're living in the lap of luxury already, massage in one of our revitalizing hair masks for supremely soft, tamed tresses. Best to do this towards the end of your soak as you'll want to shower it off after about 20-30minutes.
5. When your toes have turned to prunes, drain the bath and rinse off. Then, lather up with our tequila-infused Ponche shower gel with fresh, organic orange juice to zest up your mood and get you ready to party!
6. Once you're clean, brighten your body with our Sandy Santa sugar and salt scrub. You won't be able to stop rubbing yourself once you get a whiff of the sweet orange oil fragrance. You'l...
Don't be caught without a lovely LUSH gift (or three) under your tree! Straight from our incredible Customer Care team, these are the top 5 things you need to know before ordering this Christmas:
1. Estimated delivery times are in "Business Days". This means that weekends and holidays are not included!
2. Please place your order as far in advance as possible. All major carriers do not guarantee delivery times during the holidays. The larger your order, the longer it takes to process at the USA/Canada border. Need help deciding on, or placing an order? Call us: 1.888.733.5874
3. If you can't get through to us on the phone, please leave us a detailed voice message! One of our lovely Customer Care staff will call you back as soon as possible. You can also contact Customer Care by email here.
4. Pay close attention to the breakable warnings on our website. Some of our handmade products are fragile and may break in transit no matter how carefully we pack them! It's always best to allow more time for the safest delivery.
5. Remember to double check the shipping address and order before hitting the submit button! Sharing the LUSH love is important, but we don't want the wrong person receiving your holiday gifts.
LUSH Customer Care, helping bathers with bath time since 1995. 1.888.733.5874...
“LUSH Prize winners in 2012 have included scientists, campaigners, lobbyists, training specialists and young researchers. All these people play a vital role in the global movement to replace animal testing with methods that are now widely accepted to be both more humane and effective.” - Rob Harrison, Ethical Consumer
London was buzzing last night as we hosted the winners of the first-ever global LUSH Prize to help bring an end to animal testing. Every year,it is estimated that more than 100 million animals – including mice, rabbits and rats – are used in testing laboratories around the world.
WHY END ANIMAL TESTING
It is cruel - regulations regarding the anaesthetization and humane treatment of animals in testing laboratories are commonly weak or non-existent. Even where applied, these cannot eliminate the fear and distress laboratory animals experience on a daily basis.
It is ineffective - the physiology of animals is different to that of humans. Substances safe for mice may not be safe for humans and vice versa.
WHY WE NEED A PRIZE
In the 1980s and 199...
It's a very exciting day at LUSH, today we announce the first winners of the LUSH Prize, awarded annually for breakthroughs in the fight against animal testing.
Fighting Animal Testing has always been at the core of what we believe in. Hilary Jones, LUSH Ethical Director sat down with us to share more about our history, our ethics, and our continued fight against animal testing.
*Some graphic images in the video may not be suitable for all audiences.
Find out more about the LUSH Prize at: http://www.lushprize.org...
Listen up, crafty crafters. It's time to round up your special scissors, survey your glitter levels and lay out your craft mat, because we've put together a series of easy Christmas crafts you can attempt at home. First up, DIY snow globes!
Inspired by our best-selling Christmas soap - Snow Globe, Julia invited us to her cosy, crafty, cat-filled home to show you how to create your very own Winter Wonderland.
Cr-afternoon Instructions: How to Make a Snow Globe
Glass jar with screw-top lid
Glitter or faux snow
1. Unscrew the lid from your glass jar and flip it upside down. Apply a generous amount of crazy glue to the inside of the lid. Press your figurine firmly into the glue to secure its place. Allow to dry for 10 minutes.
2. While the glue is drying, fill your jar with distilled water (almost to the top!) Pour in approximately 2 tablespoons of glycerin.
3. Now is the fun part! You can add as many sparkles or snowflakes as you like, in any color combination. Just sprinkle them into the water mixture.
4. Carefully screw the lid back on the jar, submerging the figurine in water.
5. Flip it over and shake, shake, shake! Congratulations. You've made your very own Winter Wonderland!...