Soaking with our eye-catching creations for the bath is a fun and luxurious way to get clean.
No matter which of our handmade treats you indulge in, you’ll emerge with soft, scented skin and a calm mind. They’re all scented with the world’s finest essential oils, and their perfumes run the gamut from bright and uplifting to earthy and calming, so there’s something for everyone.
We invented bath bombs in the late ‘80s as a gentle alternative to bubble bath, and they became instant classics thanks to a combination of cleansing baking soda, vibrant colors and therapeutic essential oils. Show off how beautiful your bath bomb looks as it fizzes away by taking a picture and sharing it on social media with #bathart.
How to use bath bombs
- Fill your bathtub with warm water, then drop the bath bomb in and enjoy the show!
- Jelly Bombs: These fizzers create a slick, skin-softening jelly in the water. Drop yours in the bath, then help it dissolve by holding it under running water, swirling it around in the tub or playing with it as it slowly fizzes.
Bubble bars, bubbleroons and reusable bubble bars
Most bubble baths are sold in plastic bottles, but not these ones. Our solid bubble bars don’t have any packaging and they bubble up like crazy. See, going green can be fun!
How to use bubble bars
- Crumble your bubble bar under the tap as you’re filling your tub, then give the water a big swish to help all the bits dissolve.
- Most bubble bars are good for one bath, but you can break up larger bubble bars like The Comforter for more bubbly baths.
- Bubbleroons: These pastry-inspired treats look like macarons, their two halves sandwiched together with a thin layer of shea butter. Crumble them up just like the other bubble bars.
How to use reusable bubble bars
- Hold your reusable bubble bar under the running tap, then splash the water around to get some bubbles going.
- Put the reusable bubble bar aside and let it dry for next time.
These little confections nourish your skin with moisturizing butters and softening oils to counteract the drying effects of a hot bath. Every bath oil is lovingly handmade: there’s a happy Lush person behind every embedded vanilla bean, every dusting of luster and every hand-tied ribbon.
How to use bath oils
- Drop your bath oil into the bath and let its oils and butters soften and moisturize your skin.
- Be careful when you’re getting out of a bath with one of these, because they can make your tub a bit slippery.
These multicolored, squidgy bars can do it all. Use a combination of colors to sculpt whatever shape you dream up, then use it to create a bubbly bath or gently cleanse your skin and hair. Oh, and the wrapper that your Fun comes in isn’t plastic, but biodegradable cellophane, so you can toss it into your compost.
How to use Fun
- As a bubble bath: Crumble a small piece under a running tap for silky bubbles.
- As a soap or shampoo: Take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up.
Check out all of these inventions at your local Lush shop, or call our friendly customer care team at 1-888-733-5874 to learn more about our products.