Free ground shipping is back for all orders over $50!
| Shop now, pay later with Afterpay Learn More.
How to Use Hot Oil Treatments
Hot oil, hot hair!
Treat your tresses to these do-it-yourself hot oil treatments and get head-turning hair from the comfort of your own home.
Once in a while, it’s nice to give your locks a boost with a hot oil treatment. Each one has been formulated to have a different effect, so whether you want to brighten your blond, stimulate your scalp, build beachy volume or nourish damaged hair, we’ve got something for you. All you need is a kettle, the treatment of your choice and a heatproof container, like a coffee mug or a clean Lush black pot.
How to use hot oil treatments
- Boil some water in a kettle and place your treatment in your heatproof container.
- Slowly add one cup of hot water to the treatment and stir gently with its wooden stick. Take your time, adding water as needed and allowing the product to thicken to a pudding-like consistency. All of the product should be completely dissolved off the stick. This should take around five minutes.
- When it’s cool enough to touch, apply the mixture to dry hair and leave it for around 20 minutes to let the ingredients get to work replenishing your hair.
- Rinse well your hair and Shampoo out.
- Admire your luscious locks!
Forgot your Password
Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart?