Through our Charitable Giving program, we believe in going beyond monetary donations. We do this by donating our fresh handmade products and raising awareness of the work our community partners do.
Our product donation program partners with grassroots organizations across North America working in the areas of human rights, animal protection and environmental justice.
Before applying, please review the guidelines below.
Product donation guidelines
We donate our fresh handmade products to registered and unregistered charities, not-for-profits, and community and Indigenous organizations in support of:
- Direct use by individuals who can’t easily access self-care products
- Volunteer and staff appreciation
- Event attendees and speakers/presenters
- Fundraising activities
- Public outreach
We do NOT donate to groups or events that:
- Promote or support violence, aggression, prejudice, oppression or any infringement on human rights
- Are involved in cruelty or subjugation of animals, including testing on animals for research or using animals for human gain, including the use of animals in entertainment
- Are involved in medical research, or sponsor events or initiatives for medically-related causes
- Force, coerce or exclude others based on religious or spiritual beliefs
- Are connected to political parties, political rallies or otherwise partisan in their work
- Are not making the effort to be environmentally responsible in their daily operations or event
- Are school, university, or college-related activities including student projects, student chapters of local, national or global organizations or Parent Teacher Organizations/Associations
- Are indirect or third-party fundraisers for other organizations
When should I submit my application?
We recommend applying two to four months prior to the date you need the Lush products by. For requests beyond four months, we’ll be in touch closer to the needed date to offer the freshest available products.
Approved applications can take up to two months to be reviewed and shipped.
When shipping from Canada to the U.S., customs processing may extend delivery time.
What are the next steps after the application submission?
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your application has been successfully submitted. If your application is approved, you’ll be contacted to confirm the product we can offer, delivery information and other considerations for your donation request. If your application isn’t approved, you’ll be notified via email.