Through our Charitable Giving program, we believe in going beyond monetary donations and finding other ways to support our community through product donation, volunteerism and providing visibility for the causes we fund.
Our product donation program supports small, grassroots groups across North America working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights. We provide donations to our Charity Pot partners, registered and un-registered charities, not-for-profits, and community organizations.
Before applying, please review the guidelines below.
Product Donation Guidelines
We donate fresh handmade products for direct use, volunteer appreciation, emergency relief, event attendees and speakers, public outreach, and fundraising activities*.
*Please note: We will prioritize our existing Charity Pot partners for fundraising activity requests. Non-Charity Pot partners may be accommodated if products are available.
We do not donate to groups or events that:
• Promote or support violence, aggression, prejudice or oppression towards others
• Deny the human rights of others
• Are involved in cruelty or subjugation of animals, including testing on animals for research or using animals for human gain such as those used in entertainment
• Force or coerce others to change their religious or spiritual beliefs
• Are political parties, rallies, or otherwise partisan events
• Are not making the effort to be environmentally responsible
• Are individuals, including student projects, scholarships, or individual awards
How long does it take to have your application approved?
We review product donation applications monthly. We also require a minimum of three weeks prior to the date of your event to process your request and guarantee delivery.
What are the next steps if your application is approved?
If your application is successful, you’ll receive a welcome email from the Charitable Giving team. We will then verify the product being provided, delivery information and any other special considerations to complete the donation request.